Ghana Science Association (GSA) in collaboration with College of Science (CoS-KNUST) and National Sports Authority (NSA) are organizing
9th GSA Research Seminar Presentations & 1st NSA Sports and Technology Conference
Date: Wednesday 8th April, 2020. Time: 8am-5pm
Venue: Allotey Auditorium, Aboagye Menyeh Complex Building, College of Science, KNUST-Kumasi.
Theme: Using Science, Technology and Innovation to Improve Sports for Health and Development
- Sports and Environment
- Nutrition for Sports, Exercise and Health
- Sports, Drugs and Diseases
- Sports Equipment and Pitch Materials (Green Grass Technology)
- Sports and Business Tourism
- Sports Communication and Journalism
- Basic and Applied Sciences
- Sports Sponsorship, Scholarship and Benefits to National Development
There will be Presentations/Posters/Exhibitions for sporting associations and scientists on how best to work together for the common good/national development.
Call for Abstracts
- We are therefore calling for abstracts from all researchers/stakeholders who are interested in presenting at this s. Please indicate whether you would like to do oral or poster presentation when you are submitting the abstract.
- Oral submissions should be directly related to the theme of the Conference
- Poster submissions are open to all forms of scientific research.
- All abstracts should be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submission is 30th March, 2020.
There will be prize awards for various categories:
- Meritorious Award
- Best 10 Poster Presentations
- Best 3 Oral presentations
- Best 3 Author with the highest number of Abstracts
- Best 3 Departments with the highest number of Abstracts
For more information on abstract format and online registration click here
We look forward to another exciting and educative conference this year.
Local Organizing Committee
Ghana Science Association –KUMASI BRANCH